We met on instagram

Author
    Comments
  • MsMajesty
    MsMajesty
    Participant
    May 23, 2017 at 4:48 pm #137421
    We met on instagram

So I met this guy on instagram a few weeks ago and we were talking pretty seriously for the first 3 weeks. We would call and text all day and night.We were exchanging pics and even had phone sex one night, we were really excited to be talking to eachother. Things were great at first but things started change and not for good. He started calling less and would be too busy with his homeboys to come meet me . I got tired of this quickly and directed my attention to other people. He got very jelouse when he would see me post about being appreciated by other men and started to do better so I decided to give him another chance. Everything was fine and he even asked me to be his gf the day we were gonna meet for the first time in person. I said yes and we went out that night . The date went great and I even let him play with my nipple piercings in his mouth but he got upset when I wouldnt give him head but he kissed me and we talked until he took me home. Its been 6 days with no word from him.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by MsMajesty MsMajesty.
    MsMajesty
    MsMajesty
    Participant
    May 23, 2017 at 4:49 pm #137422

I found out that he blocked me on snapchat and instagram a few days ago and I honestly dont know what is going on.

bella
    bella
    Participant
    May 23, 2017 at 5:13 pm #137425

Don’t waste your time on him. He sounds a bit flakey, and if you put more energy into it first, he’s going to see that you’ll just be around whenever he decides he wants your time. And that’s not cool. A dating situation is a compromise between two people. Not one person trying to appease another person without getting any happiness out of the situation.
    You had it right when you moved on and away the first time… it was fine to give him a second chance, but he’s showing a pattern here and is probably more trouble than he’s worth. They have a saying.. Ignore a girl, she’ll chase you. Ignore a woman, she’ll replace you. Be a woman.

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 24, 2017 at 8:45 am #137451

MsMajesty, do me a real big favor listen to bella she is 100% right. The guy is not worth it, you can easily see the guy was only after sex the sad news is if you had intercourse with him you probably would have never seen him again. do not give your body away to anybody make sure it is the right guy, you was smart not to give your body away if you did your pride would have been hurt. find a nice guy

MsMajesty
    MsMajesty
    Participant
    May 25, 2017 at 9:18 am #137428

Thanks for the reply definetly going to follow it

MsMajesty
    MsMajesty
    Participant
    May 25, 2017 at 9:32 am #137452

I have cut all traces of him out of my life thanks for giving me great advice

MsMajesty
    MsMajesty
    Participant
    May 25, 2017 at 9:35 am #137453

Thanks im glad i dodged that bullet ,his lost

colourad20
    Participant
    June 13, 2017 at 6:07 am #139320

Well, the purpose of this thread is to tell your experience about love life and share experiences with each other and hopefully learn from each other and hopefully gain some confidence too.

Muhammad
    Participant
    June 17, 2017 at 3:16 am #139802
    Reply To: We met on instagram

He is not your kind of boy…he looks like a playboy…dont waste your time on him…move on …life is full of surprises