We met online and now

DATING ADVICE FORUM

We met online and now

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:25 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

secretlyconfused
    Participant
    March 26, 2015 at 5:25 pm #76153
    We met online and now

I met this amazing guy on a dating website. We have hit it off from the beging, but he does have some baggae. He has kids from a pervious marraige, and a baby on the way. When we first started talking and before we met, I made a fake profile and message him and he message back. He tried to met her right away..(thinking he might of just think it was a set up.) Our first date was amazing and we hit it off right now. We now have been seeing each other about 3 weeks and he says he wants to be exclusive. When ever we are together he is NEVER on his phone or texting, but whenever I call or text he will answer me back in a reasonable time. I thought it was too good to be true, so he was in the shower and I looked through his phone. (I know that was wrong.) But I found text froms girls, but I forgot to look ate the date. I never told him, but told him I was just upset. We ended up working it out, and have had great time since. I just feel that he is too good to be true, and is just saying we are exclusive to make me happy…? Should I still give it a try…I really like him, but not trying to be pushy I know he got hurt in his last relationship.

Blondey
    Participant
    April 1, 2015 at 2:54 am #76427

If you feel he is worth it def still give it a try:) My only suggestion is try to take it slow but at the same time you only live once hey, so enjoy the ride and good luck:)

As far as the txt’s from girls I personally would address that but like you said your not sure of how old they are, but you checked his phone for a reason so just keep that in the back of your mind and follow your gut.