We started falling in love, then something scared her.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:02 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Dan007
    Participant
    November 4, 2015 at 8:23 am #87865

Hi there, just quickly a bit of history before todays events.
    4 years ago I was in a relationship with a friend of hers, we dated for about 2 years, and through my ex-girlfriend, I got to know this girl.
    After my break up with my ex, my and her friend, stayed really good friends. At the end of this summer, I met her on a festival, at this time she had a boyfriend, that she had been seeing for 2 years. We started talking about the past, and had quite some fun that weekend. We spent almost the whole weekend together. After this she texted me for 2-3 months everyday. 3 weeks ago, I met her at a club, and we spent the whole night together, and she asked me if me and her could go over to my place. I said no, because she still had a boyfriend. She said that would be over very soon. The week after she ended it, and we spent some time together. Suddenly last week, she calls me crying and tells me if things were different we would be perfect. And she really is falling for me.

Dan007
    Participant
    November 4, 2015 at 8:30 am #87866

Then, I said whats wrong. She was crying and she said that she could not to this to her friend that I used to date. And I told her that I understood but it does not matter, she is my past and I would love for us to give it a go and see if we have a future together.
    Then we spoke, about it and I said take your time. She still texted me everyday when we met at a bar or a club, she would spend the whole night with me. I walked her home we kissed, and after this she said, we have to stop we cannot fall in love, and after this I haven’t heard anything from her. 4-5 days now.
    I just dont know what to say or do anymore, I dont want to tell her come on come on lets give it a go, I think this should be something she just figures out for herself. So anyone who can give a “Girls point of view on this” it would be much appriciated.