We texted everyday but he is with another girl now

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:06 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

abby
    Participant
    January 13, 2017 at 11:09 am #122947

so I met this guy on Tinder, he was a tourist by then. We texted everyday day but we never met up. He went back to his hometown and we keep texting everyday. Recently I found out that he actually started dating a girl he met in my local area after we started texting, he and the girl met up and the girl showed him around the local area. He said he is sorry he did not tell me sooner and thought we are just friends. Now he Skype his new girlfriend almost everyday and watch movie online together. But he also expressed that he still want us to remain friends,we haven’t talked for a few days now, what should I do now?
    (He is not the kind of guy that flirts around and he has few friends)

• This topic was modified 11 months ago by  abby.
    richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 11:15 pm #123625

he sees you as a firend only. so now the decision is yours. are yo okay with that? then keep being friends. if you’re not okay with that – then you should cut ties and look elsewhere

Floralnochip
    Participant
    January 28, 2017 at 11:21 am #124847

I think it may be best to graciously accept what he’s told you. If you’re comfortable being friends, that’s great. But if not it may be best to cut contact. Best of luck!