We were going strong, but it stopped when he got busy

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 3:21 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AlexxA
    Participant
    August 9, 2017 at 4:06 pm #144790

Seeing this guy for many weeks, 6 dates, a few sleepovers, no sex . Last time I saw him he seemed really into me, and I am really into him. But I feel like we have been halted by his sudden busy work schedule and I am unsure of what I think. I hate it because we aren’t getting any closer or progressing and I’m going stir crazy. He wasn’t making plans with me and I got nervous.

I made it known I wanted to see him, and nothing. So I got proactive and asked him if he wanted to catch a movie or go out for ice cream this week and his response was “This week is going to be no bueno. I have stuff going on every night unfortunately.” With a sad/serious emoji face. He is still texting me every day. Asks how I am. We don’t talk a lot, but make small talk. He complains a lot about his hours at work. And he seems to be working morning until night. He did tell me ahead of time that he was working 80 hours this week. Is he stringing me along? I feel disappointed, but guilty because its his work.