Weird?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Weird?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

daniel
    Participant
    September 22, 2013 at 3:38 pm #39505
    Weird?

Hey,
    I am an interesting, confident and good looking guy, but because I was homeschooled and had a very conservative upbringing, I’m twenty one and have never kissed a girl, been on a date, or even held hands with a girl, much less had sex, or anything like that.I guess I’m wondering if girls would think that’s too weird, and if I would be inhibited at all.
    Thanks,

datingisamazing
    datingisamazing
    Participant
    September 26, 2013 at 2:13 pm #40033

There’s someone out there for everyone! If you’re confident and good-looking as you say you are, just get out there and try. Some girls may find your inexperience a turn-on. Alternatively, if you find another girl who also hasn’t dated anyone, it may be a great match and start for both of you. Everyone has something about them that they may be unsure of – let go of your inhibitions and just get out there! 😉

TFerguson
    TFerguson
    Participant
    September 26, 2013 at 2:13 pm #40035

As much as I’d like to tell you no girl will think it’s weird, that’s just not true. SOME girls will think it’s odd.

But all that tells you is those girls aren’t right for you. There are thousands, maybe even a million, girls out there in the same boat as you, and that’s probably where you’ll find “the one.”

So I’d probably do activities that girls like that might do, such as church activities (outings, clubs, etc.) to meet the right girl. Good luck man!

Sid Arthur
    Sid Arthur
    Participant
    September 26, 2013 at 2:14 pm #40038

Finding a guy who hasn’t be broken at your age is like finding a pot of gold. Of course there are girls who would find you attractive. The RIGHT kind of girls who aren’t interested in breaking your heart.

joedirt
    joedirt
    Participant
    September 26, 2013 at 2:16 pm #40042

all you can do is be honest about who you are and some girl will like it. I’m sure their are tons of people who are like you. You just need to have confidence and remain true to your beliefs. Life is all about taking chances no time to waste!

ShoehornHands
    ShoehornHands
    Participant
    September 26, 2013 at 2:28 pm #40077

plenty of girls, and other guys, out there that have the same experiences and upbringing as you. like other have said, dont change yourself into something you think the world wants you to be or act like.

onlinegirl
    onlinegirl
    Participant
    September 26, 2013 at 2:28 pm #40078

^^ This is the correct advice

daniel
    Participant
    September 27, 2013 at 11:23 am #40153

Thanks everyone for your advice. I’m not even looking for the “right” girl yet. I don’t think I’ll be ready to settle down for awhile, but I was just wondering if the majority of girls (not just conservatives) would be turned off, or if it would matter at all.
    Thanks again.