Weird history, stranger present

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Rembos
    Participant
    September 26, 2017 at 5:49 am #150348

So there is this girl i liked a lot in high school. We dated for a bit, but it didn’t work out and we kind of got into a fight. She lied and i was a dick and we didn’t speak for 4 years. Then later we chatted up and we both appologised. I have been single of and on like forever. After that we started talking again on facebook, mostly under her guidance, it was nice and flirty. But i dun goofed, because i didn’t know what to do and i never though we would be in that position again. So on her brother’s wedding. Her uncle came to us and asked if i was her boyfriend and we were both like no no. After that i said i don’t make any illlusions for myself and she totally took that the wrong way. And i get it, it sounds dickish. But what i meant is that she needs to have a time in her life where she is single and i needed time to get my shit straight. After i said that she totally gloomed away on a table and i didn’t have the heart to say anything about it.

Rembos
    Participant
    September 26, 2017 at 5:49 am #150349

We kept very light contact since then and the conversation changed a lot. She doesn’t know she hurt me a lot the first time and it was all going so fast.

See i’m a weird guy, i say stuff i don’t mean when i’m on the spot and i’m not good with words when cornered. This is now 3 years ago, a couple of months ago i saw her again. We chatted and she seemed content to see me. When i mentioned another girl, just a client of mine, her face and eyes changed again. Dissapointment like. That party and another party when we saw eachother, she said come back to me later, during the aprty. Which i did once and didn’t do the other time, i couldn’t find her again. Big party ^^. I told her afterwards on fbook, but i think she didn’t believe me.