Weird reaction from women who have showed low interest…..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 9:51 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Richy Rich
    Richy Rich
    Participant
    August 22, 2017 at 3:28 pm #146503

Ok so I copped off with a girl a few months ago – just kissed – didn’t go anywhere despite a few brief text messages. Fair enough it happens. I see her out a few months later and she is with a fella but clearly looking over at mnyself in the venue – almost like she is looking for a reaction. Wtf? Another girl I approached via day game gave me her number and seemed keen….she didn’t reply to my text……again, she is out with a guy and continually looking over my way whilst I am talking to another girl. This went on for about an hour! 3 months ago I approached a girl from the gym in a venue in my local town. I asked her about herself and the gym etc….she was ok but after a couple of minutes left me with her friend to chat to other dudes. I get the message. Anyway I actually now work for that venue as a glass collector and she was in tonight and was constantly checking me out (looking over etc). Not smiling, quite a serious look on her face…..any theories to this behaviour?

darbycrash
    Participant
    August 22, 2017 at 7:28 pm #146570

Maybe they were looking for you to ask them out instead of small talk. Or do you think it’s possible they were looking at you because you were looking at them? I guess I’d have to be there to make an educated guess. And even then it would be a guess, because who knows with women, right? But yeah, if you’re interested in them, ask them out. I don’t know about you, but I hate all this texting shit.

Richy Rich
    Richy Rich
    Participant
    August 23, 2017 at 5:38 pm #146758

Apart from the last girl I asked them out. And as regards the last girl….well she showed low interest when I had the brief conversation with her and went to speak to other guys with her mate after 2 minutes or so, so no popint in asking someone out who is blatantky not interested.