Weird Situation

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Weird Situation

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:45 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

TheBigO
    Participant
    September 8, 2015 at 6:15 pm #85302
    Weird Situation

Hey guys, I could really use your help.
    I think my situation is unique in a way. I may be wrong, but hear me out. Im a junior in high school, and i’m absolutely NUTS about this girl in my grade. I knew who she was before freshman year, but I started talking to her then because we had a few classes. This went great, she gave me her number, we texted a lot, and after a couple months of that I told her I liked her and she said she liked me too. The following week I asked her out and she accepted, but our plans kept getting delayed and one thing led to another and it never happened. This created tons of awkwardness between us and eventually I asked her if she still had feelings for me, and she said she didn’t. This was obviously devastating, and it took me months to get over it. However, eventually I did, and it was easy getting past it because I didn’t have any classes with her in my sophomore year, so I barely saw her. This year though, it has only been on

TheBigO
    Participant
    September 8, 2015 at 6:16 pm #85303

cont…

one day of school, she’s in three of my classes, and I can already feel the extreme feelings I had for her coming back. The part that makes this unique is the fact that we were never really friends after we fell off. We say hi to each other occasionally in the halls, but that’s about it. That’s why the videos and advive about getting out of the friend zone don’t exactly apply to me, because i’m not that close with this girl. I REALLY want to make it happen but I just do not know how to approach the situation at this point.

darbycrash
    Participant
    September 8, 2015 at 7:12 pm #85304

You may not like to hear this…but you might have missed your window of opportunity with this girl (though maybe not). If you have classes together, and that is originally got the two of you talking, you could always try to go back to that. Who knows? Maybe that rekindles things. If she friend-zones you, it isn’t the end of the world. Plenty of relationships start with being friends. Plus, the more girls you have to talk to (particularly one’s similar to the type of girls you’d like to date), the better. There are plenty of awesome girls out there, and you’ll never have more access to these girls as you do in high school and college. Put yourself out there and learn from any mistakes you make.

TheBigO
    Participant
    October 22, 2015 at 9:11 am #87175

Hey guys,
    I’m a junior in high school, and i’ve known this girl for about a month. We started talking after we met online, but I knew her before that. She does not go to my school. We’ve been on two dates as of now, and they both went really well. The problem is that I don’t know how to progress. I’m a shy kid, and I have never really been in this situation before. I have never even kissed a girl. I want this girl to be my girlfriend, and I want to kiss her really bad, but I just don’t know how to initiate it, or when, where, or how to kiss her in the first place. Should I kiss her before or after I ask her to be my gf? Is it bad to ask her over text?

Thanks,
    thebigO