Weird situation

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Weird situation

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 10:53 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Kris005
    Participant
    June 11, 2017 at 9:02 am #139145
    Weird situation

we are friends for 2 years. She was flirting with me, but sometimes i noticed she acts this way not only with me. when we drank together we ended up holding hands touching and huggin, i kissed her and she didn’t refuse me but became nearvous after. she would always say i remember what was that night kind of in a flirty way… after i told her straight she said that she is okey with that kind of love but she can’t accept it and she doesn’t feel that way. She kind of avoided me for 2 weeks but after that all became as it used to, her flirting partly came back and last night she wanted to go to the gay club with me and drink together… i thought that it was a sign that she doesn’t mind, i tried to be touchy and flirty with her seemed like she didn’t mind but she didn’t so anything back so i stopped doing anything. I think it’s weird that she would want to drink with me after that situation. What should i do? Do i have a chance? Is she playing with me or she is trying to be a good friend?

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Kris005.

shameless8285
    Participant
    July 4, 2017 at 8:52 am #141292

Thats a tricky situation. Maybe you should try talking sober. Leave the alcohol out.

Gromslovepancakes
    Participant
    July 26, 2017 at 3:03 pm #143329

Agree. Alcohol makes people say things they don’t mean.

Guywithdilemma
    Participant
    July 28, 2017 at 5:56 am #143443

Yeah, alcohol makes things more complicated. I had a close friend for a few years with a similar scenario. Whenever alcohol was involved, we would be touchy feely with each other but she didn’t feel that way about me; only wanted to be friends. After a couple times she just flat out stopped talking to me and ignored me.She cut me out from her life. I lost a very close friend from wanting more out of our friendship. So tread carefully.

sinead1966
    Participant
    September 15, 2017 at 3:59 am #149119

Do you drink to rid yourself of the anxiety of being around her? How often do you drink?Try finding the courage to call her while you are sober.