We've hit it but should I make my final move?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 10:04 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

removednow0000
    Participant
    March 24, 2017 at 6:47 am #131030

Basically, there was a big event held at my school and me and this other girl went there together, we had a nice flow to our conversations and had overall a good time. I started growing a liking for her and days later we were talking a lot in class, messaging on instagram, and everything else. Now here’s where the massive confusion starts… she “goes out” with another man in my class which I am actually friends with. Me and him joke around a lot and have a good time – he knows I’ve had a liking for her and isn’t “offended” in any way, hes more excited to see a happy outcome, which is great I guess. Their relationship isn’t strong, they kind of “half argue” (It’s hard to explain, its like friendly arguing). This has been making me very anxious and nervous in a sense, and she’s noticed. Today when we were all alone I expained to her how I had a liking for her from the beginning and that it was a big thing I needed to get off my chest. She was okay with it, we talked it through and it