What…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:36 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hoops55
    Participant
    July 27, 2017 at 12:44 am #143383
    What…

This guy. We hang out sometimes but then he’ll go a week without talking to me. We have a great time when we are hanging out or when we run into each other, I even was there when him and his son were putting up their Christmas tree. 9 months ago he was drunk and told me he really liked me. He then didn’t talk to me for two weeks. I asked him about it he said (sober), no you misinterpreted everything. I said fine. 8 months go by and he continues to flirt and find reasons to talk to me. Last month he came over drunk, after a death in his family. He was sobbing, running his hands through my hair and telling me he was in love with me. A couple nights ago I was drunk and saw him. He was sober. I told him he told me he was in love with me when he was drunk. He said absolutely not, you’re crazy and a liar. What is this dudes deal? I’m obviously not going to waste my time anymore but am I missing something? Who does that? It’s not like I’m over here planning our wedding but why lie?

Kalpoa
    Participant
    July 27, 2017 at 2:31 pm #143424

Maybe he does like you but isn’t quite sure about his feelings. After all, being drunk can make you say/do a lot of crazy things.

Skyman369
    Participant
    July 28, 2017 at 2:20 pm #143521

Ditch that guy, if he doesn’t have the balls to admit he likes you sober, don’t waste your time