What am i doing?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What am i doing?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:22 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Hoptownusa
    Hoptownusa
    Participant
    February 8, 2017 at 11:35 am #126102
    What am i doing?

ive been in a situation with a girl for a year but she had a boyfriend who worked overseas and didnt come back. So emotions got involved and i stayed around hoping that if i showed her i could be a good guy she would leave and be with me. I know kinda stupid but l loved her. So during that time she would go on trips vacations with him and they would do relationship stuff while there, She would say she broke up with then days later say well we are back together, She said she could never choose between us and i still stayed. So toward the end i realized that this was never going to go anywhere so i left on a trip find something real something more i did i had a great time to. when i got the first thing i did was go back to the girl in the relationship. She confronted me about the other girl i said i didnt do anything, days later she looked in my phone and found out i lied. I justed wanted more but couldnt break free. Should i feel bad for looking for better? Im just lost.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    February 8, 2017 at 4:24 pm #126161

yeah.. it was dumb and still is dumb – doesn’t matter how much you love her when it’s dumb to love her… ok? 🙂

you should not feel bad for looking elsewhere when somebody isn’t willing to commit to you. If they don’t commit to you and claim you than they have no say over you.

keep looking my friend and STOP DOING DUMB THINGS… 🙂 dumb things never work out.

Hoptownusa
    Hoptownusa
    Participant
    February 9, 2017 at 8:35 am #126166

You are very right