what am I doing wrong????

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:01 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

page16ashlee
    page16ashlee
    Participant
    November 19, 2013 at 8:59 pm #43141

I have been single for 4 yrs! I don’t undrestand why not one guy has asked me out!! The only men that seem interested are men who are 60-80 yrs old! I am only 46! What am i doing wrong? I don’t mind dating older men but not that old!

uhun
    Participant
    December 3, 2013 at 7:43 pm #43865

Maybe you should change the way you dress?

vexation
    Participant
    December 5, 2013 at 4:14 am #43948

im only 23, so i might not know what older guys are like, but at my age there are tons of awesome guys who are just afraid to approach women. you could try asking some men out. i think we can all agree that it would be nice to get past the gender roles of who asks who out.

lonelyathome
    Participant
    December 5, 2013 at 1:38 pm #44013

I am 47 also, and have spent most of my adult life alone. Guys our age seem to be rather imature, or VERY intimidated by us women who because we have been on our own have had to become independent……

sarahjones_1990
    Participant
    December 8, 2013 at 9:09 pm #44190

*sigh* What are any of us doing wrong to not be worth of a good man these days?

TLRod
    Participant
    December 11, 2013 at 7:23 pm #44465

Yeah, take the first plunge what can it hurt?

Anonymous
    December 14, 2013 at 12:31 pm #44553

just be yourself!

bimmerqueen
    Participant
    December 23, 2013 at 7:23 am #45164

You are not doing anything wrong. With or without a man, look how far you have come. The most important thing is to love and embrace yourself. That is it.

morrisphilco
    Participant
    December 25, 2013 at 9:54 pm #45291

I agree with what everyone else is saying

emilyover40
    Participant
    December 26, 2013 at 8:25 pm #45360
    Reply To: what am I doing wrong????

I didn’t date for years. I don’t consider myself an unattractive woman but I guess I just never put out the right vibes, so to speak. And realistically, considering my nightly entertainment consisted of going to the grocery store – where was I going to meet a man? I got the courage one day to try online dating and it has changed my life. I am a talker and I enjoy meeting new people. Sometimes you need to step out of your comfort zone. A lot of my girlfriends thought I was crazy but they stay home every week by themselves. If you haven’t tried it yet, I wholeheartedly suggest it.

lisa992
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 6:25 pm #44406

ive been single most of my life..i am very beautiful and men just want to use me to abuse nothing else. men these days are crazy…theres not much anyone can do. theyre all twisted freaks….i recently met a lawyer who seemed nice but even now he’s acting psycho…and a total freak

Mimi94
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 6:27 pm #44545

Maybe try a dating site. Don’t wait for someone to ask you out. Go out there and find your dream man! 🙂 Good luck 🙂