What am I doing wrong in all my relationships?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:35 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

MiB0809
    MiB0809
    Participant
    November 10, 2014 at 2:58 pm #67381

My past three relationships have ended just about the same way. They’ve all lasted a good amount of months and it always seems like me and whoever I’m dating at the time are on top of the world. I thought dating would be better now that I’m an adult now and have two jobs so I could be stable in life and support a girlfriend at the same time. It always goes from us both being happy to the girl saying “I’m just not happy anymore” and ends up breaking up with me and me being hurt. Every time. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I work around the 2 jobs and I see her a lot, I’m not like really clingy, they always have strong feelings for me at some point in the relationship, and I always try my hardest to make things work. I also take my time in relationships. I’d like to think I balance time between a girl and friends very well and I’m extremely honest in relationships. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.

adrwprtr88
    adrwprtr88
    Participant
    November 10, 2014 at 9:36 pm #67413

What kind of girls were they? Maybe your dating the wrong girl? Maybe change the place where you meet these girls. Change your hang out spot?

seducelove
    Participant
    December 25, 2014 at 1:28 pm #69609

Hi well it’s quite difficult to understand exactly what you are doing wrong in two words, not enough info to be able to respond correctly. Anyways there could be something wrong in your character, or something that these women do not like. it can depend on thousands of factors. In the begining everthing seems perfect but later other things about your character and these women’s character come out.

Danfaya
    Participant
    December 25, 2014 at 10:30 pm #69611

Maybe the girls you are dating are just not the type of girl you want, do you find similitudes between your previous girlfriend ans this last one?