What are 5 things that strengthen a new relationship & bring two closer together

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What are 5 things that strengthen a new relationship & bring two closer together

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:26 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

109ball02
    Participant
    July 21, 2016 at 3:03 pm #106077

Really think for a minute, then list 5 things that strengthen a relationship between 2 people and ultimately bring them closer together; take them to the next level. (Im not sure what the next level would be exactly)

The reason I am asking this, is I have been dating a girl for half a year and it has seemed a little dry lately. We love eachother, but I personally feel a bit of a standstill. I want things to be better and us to become closer. I am newer at relationships and so is she. I want to get to know her deeper views on life but dont know how to ask very well without starting a debate. I want her to come to me with things she is stressed depressed or worried about. She has for a time, but backed off. Maybe its cause she is in a better place? I don’t know how to ask, but my question is how to bring us together closer and take the relationship to the next level. I guess I am a bit confused as to where we are at this point. Thanks guys

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  109ball02.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  109ball02.