What are his intentions? I am totally confused

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Dolores88
    Participant
    December 30, 2016 at 1:29 pm #121306

My friend introduce me to this guy who is 10 years older then me. She said that he is nice, funny and as he said, looking for a life partner. He lives in another state, but due to work, travels to my city very often. At the beginning we were texting each other and made a deal him to call me when he is coming in my city. He called, I was working in my restaurant and since I couldn’t go out with him at that period of the day, we decided him to come to my work. He came, we talked for a couple of hours (I was working in meantime) and he left to catch his flight. After one week, he came again and ask me out for a dinner. We went in one bar/restaurant and he was super relaxed, acting very nicely like a real gentlemen, ordering bottle of wine, talking nicely with the server and stuffs like that. We had a really good time, getting to know each other. Nothing happened, he drove me back home and made a deal to see each other again when he is coming in my city.

Dolores88
    Participant
    December 30, 2016 at 1:35 pm #121307

In the next couple of months, he came 3 or 4 time and we were going out for a dinner in nice restaurants, having fun and talking for 3-4 hours nonstop. Meanwhile, we were texting, but like Hi, how are you, how is your day… once I mentioned that I really need a vacation and I need to consider having some, he replied, come with me in Hawaii next month, be my guest. I was speechless, I said I would love to, but let’s not exaggerate. He was like, ok, but if you change your mind, the offer is still open.
    After all the dinners we had, drinks at some bar and again just driving me back home. I noticed that he is acting little flirty, I was acting flirty as well, but nobody took the move. The last time we went out, one week ago, we went for a drinks, again spent 3-4 hours together, and at the end of the night, he kissed me and it was very nice. We stayed in the bar for a couple of hours, kissing and hugging, he drove me back home and that’s it. We didn’t talk anything.

Dolores88
    Participant
    January 2, 2017 at 11:29 am #121308

During the night, he asked me like why don’t you wanna come with me in Hawaii? I was like you are joking right? He said, no I am not, come, we will have fun. I just smiled and said, stop joking and changed the topic.
    After the kissing, 3 days later I texted him that I was surprised that he kissed me, he asked why, was it good or bad and I said of course it was good, I just didn’t expect it. He smiled and said I glad you liked it. That was it. The next day, in 2am I got a text, Did you change your mind about Hawaii? I didn’t reply at the moment, since I was sleeping and the next day I said, can we see each other these days? He said, I am really busy these days. Then I replied, I am really confused about your offer for Hawaii, I really thought that you are just joking. Wouldn’t it be better if I come to your city someday to have some lunch or something?
    Believe it or not, he only replied ” I was joking, you are so serious lol” I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED, PLS HELP, WHAT DOES HE WANT?

multisamsami
    Participant
    January 2, 2017 at 5:54 pm #121400

I think he likes you, but he’s playing a game to confuse you, because he wants to have you to thing about him. He wants to be “in control”
    So before you go crazy, I suggest you just tell him that he doesn’t need to play games, because you like him

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  multisamsami.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  multisamsami.