What are your guys thoughts?(confused about women action)

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

neuda17
    Participant
    February 24, 2016 at 3:06 pm #94304

So this girl i have been dating for a month now. We are suppose to watch deadpool this Friday. Yesterday she texts me what time we are going and i respond around 7 and if that works for her. She has read the text ( iphone read receipts) but hasnt responded yet. You could say she is busy but she has viewed all my snaps yesterday and today so far… I’m planning to not text anything and if she doesn’t respond then no date on Friday. What do you guys think?
    My question is why does she starts a text convo and then ignores my response?

daringlydating
    Participant
    February 24, 2016 at 7:34 pm #94354

Being a girl myself, I know that women can be confusing. There are many possibilities, she could be busy and be able to read your text/view your snaps but not have the chance to respond. I think it is likely she is nervous for your date, she could think things are getting too serious or could be confused. I would follow your plan of not texting or you could confront her and ask her, but if you do confront her, it is likely she may still not respond. Your plan sounds like a good idea to let her come to you. She may get distracted or busy or not know what to say in response for your conversations. I hope it all works out!