What can i do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What can i do?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:43 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Mirski
    Participant
    October 25, 2015 at 8:39 pm #87352
    What can i do?

So about 2 months back i met this girl, who is 2 years younger than me. She was a friend of a friend and we just said ”Hi” to eachother and then that was it, until something happened… As she was running for some reason (it was really dark outside) she didn’t see a Ping Pong table that was placed on the lawn. The table was metal and very heavy it took 6 averagely strong guys to move it. So she didn’t see it, she hit her thigh right on the edge as she was running full speed. She couldn’t move so I went and helped her get to a nearby bench. Nobody else came, there were people who were even laughing at her. So me and a friend carried her home because walking was a difficult task for her. When i got home, I noticed that she had sent me a message on FB, she thanked me for the help and said that I had become one of the people important for her, after a little bit of texting we started passing jokes to eachother and everything was going all fine and dandy.

No characters left!!!

Mirski
    Participant
    October 25, 2015 at 8:48 pm #87353

We would send hearts to eachother and when we met we would hug. I had never had that happen to me before, I couldn’t be happier. One day just out of nowhere i asked her what’s up, a few compliments later she asks me wether I like a certain girl? I said to myself, now or never. So i decided to be honest. I told her that i like her, I also told her that I hoped that my honesty wouldn’t affect our relationship in a negative manner, she told me not to worry and that i was a very unique person. Then i asked wether it would affect our relationship in a positive manner and she said, don’t rush everyrhing’s got its time. I told her that it’s fine by me. The next day i ask her wether she feels the same way about me, and she told me that she really liked me as a friend and that she was afraid that she would lose me. I begged her to give me 1 chanse, with no succes. I asked her wether i could change something deserve her sympathy, she told me that I shouldn’t change anything

Again dammit!!!

Mirski
    Participant
    October 26, 2015 at 8:57 am #87354

I asked her why, I couldn’t be perfect and she told me ”Of course you’re not perfect, nobody is. But you’re real, you don’t pretend to be anything and you’re really nice”. I responded ”For me, anybody who doesn’t judge somebody by their financial property and their looks is considered perfect, especially you”. We then proceeded with a friendly conversation, sent a couple of songs back and forth. After a few more compliments she told me that i was really nice and i responded with ”But you are very generous, for spending so much time texting me, caring for me” and she responded with ”I don’t spend that much time on everybody ;)” This just made things worse for me… I can’t get over her, please is there any hope for me? I feel like crap like the crap that sits on the side of the road which has been run over by god knows how many cars today… I feel the same way.

emmettdanford
    Participant
    November 6, 2015 at 12:59 am #87999

Leave her. She is not interested in you. Its bitter but true.