What can i do to get her back?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

wafflestv
    Participant
    September 30, 2014 at 11:31 pm #65124

(Disclaimer: Im 16, i came here for advice from people with more experience but please dont say “you’re young you can easily find someone else”)
    We are both juniors in high school, we dated for a couplemonths but couldn’t hang out over the summer because of her dad. (Or shall i say her older lsisters lol). Everything was good until we had a fight a couple weeks ago about her dragging her friend around school with us all of the time and her somewhat blocking me out. She got upset and i did everything i could for to show her i was sorry. She eventually “forgave” me. The next day she got mad over something that wasn’t even my fault but she got over it pretty quick that same day once i found put what it was about. At the end of the day she kissed me like everything was ok but didn’t text me all weekend and the following week acted like she didn’t want me around. I asked at first what was wrong(part 1 of 2)

wafflestv
    Participant
    September 30, 2014 at 11:49 pm #65125

And she said nothing and said me asking was getting annoying. It got to the point where i asked if she still wanted to he with me and she basically said i don’t know and eventually broke up the next day. What is weird to me is that the week before this all happened she was talking about how happy i made her and how important i was and how she wanted me in her future. She said things got weird but it was because she tuned me out. She said that it was nothing i did and nothing i could do but i feel like she could still have been upset over our fight or maybe something happened i don’t know about for her to tuned me out all of a sudden. We broke up a couple weeks ago but i really want her back she means that much to me and I’ve told her that. She said she still cares and likes me but she wasn’t happy and didn’t want to try again because she didn’t want something worse to happen. But like i said she said it was nothing i did? Like i said i tried everything butshe still wont listen

Anonymous
    October 1, 2014 at 6:49 am #65133

Share a funny story
    Each happens in life, it’s ridiculous to others. Maybe he was uncomfortable or disturbing to you in a while , but it’s worth a good laugh when you look back on it. Exchange silly story with your Ukrainian lady shows you are willing to open up and it will probably reciprocate. Childhood and adolescence usually provide some funny stories . Other ideas include employment experiences , stories about pets, traveling to new places and crazy relatives. These topics can cause interesting conversations .

yongnato
    yongnato
    Participant
    October 1, 2014 at 9:37 pm #65197

Look, I’m very sorry to say this but you do need to find someone else because you are still young. But looks like you won’t listen to that, so I’ll give you some advice.

Are you still asking her about why you broke up with her? if yes. stop it! you’re not making it any better, trust me I tried it. One thing a girl hade, is a needy man. With you being needy to her, make her look at you as a pathetic excuse for a man.

A woman, looks for a man who can stand on his own and even carry her, but you being all “why you break up with me?, I can’t live without you. I would do anything for you.” and all those other question, makes you look like a man who needs her to stand up. and that gives you sign of weakness.

What I suggest you do is move on! get over it. Don’t expect her to come back. Because that’s a sign of weakness! But you will still hurt in your heart right? well channel that to a positive activities. learn new skill, meet new friends, have more fun! be a better person!

yongnato
    yongnato
    Participant
    October 1, 2014 at 9:43 pm #65198

That’s the best way to overcome heartache. trust me, I’ve been thru a lot when I’m the same age as you.

Please don’t look for someone else before you overcome this break up feeling. because you’ll end up getting a runaway girlfriend, which you will eventually hurt because you don’t really love her. I’ve been there, done it. and it’s not a good feeling hurting other people. trust me, the feeling of being the dumper is worse than being dumped.

I’ve a lot of story where I actually dumped by a girl, who actually cheated me without me knowing (only discovered it after we broke up). and I’ve had 2 runaway girlfriend. at the end of the day hurted 2 girl. and it’s all because I can’t move on from this girl who dumped me. and trust me, you don’t want to be in my position.

You should get in touch with me and wait for my thread for more information on what action to take during your situation.

Anonymous
    October 3, 2014 at 6:04 pm #65296

Just dont think to had anyone who thinks too hard can go insane its as simple as that

donovan909
    Participant
    October 4, 2014 at 2:57 pm #65303

I agree with yongnato, I think you need to move on. Your age actually DOES have something to do with it. When I was 17 I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me, sat by lake staring into the abyss, and thought my world was over. You know what, it had just begun. There are so many girls out there at your age, that you should NOT be taking this stuff too seriously and should be out talking to other girls. You will see there is an ocean of women looking for a nice guy like yourself.

people123
    Participant
    October 5, 2014 at 1:30 am #65307

Hey, man I used to be exactly the same as you. Just move on man. I have spent years obsessing over that one girl. Who the hell cares! find someone else!

FloridaGuy1
    Participant
    October 5, 2014 at 11:12 pm #65317

Being confused about your feelings is a natural reaction to having so many feelings…
    I have never had a serious relationship with anyone, but I remember many girls/women that I really wanted.
    It always seems that when you really want them…they dont want you….
    or when they want you…you dont want them…
    Suddenly she does not want you and its hard for you to accept and your realizing what you had.
    your probably out of luck and I suggest respecting her space…and mostly respecting yourself.

if you cant respect yourself …. you will never respect her…

sonic87
    Participant
    October 6, 2014 at 7:20 pm #65378
    Reply To: What can i do to get her back?

Been there done that. Move on. It’s hard but time heals these kind of things. It will pass don’t worry 🙂