What did I do wrong?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What did I do wrong?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:22 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

macdaddybunz
    Participant
    April 23, 2017 at 10:39 pm #134111
    What did I do wrong?

I started talking to this guy I met when I was at Jamba Juice, but anyways the first week while talking was great! We talked all day everyday for about two weeks; and I took a notice that every time I would snapchat or text him it would talk hours for him to respond back. Granted I knew that he was in his last year at university and that he was in a fraternity, as well as a job; so I assumed that he was just busy and didn’t have time to look at his phone. But as weeks go by it would even get more difficult to get a hold of him, so I didn’t contact him for a couple of days. Monday rolls around and I decided to send a couple of snaps to him throughout my day and he left them on read, but still had time to post on his story?

macdaddybunz
    Participant
    April 23, 2017 at 10:40 pm #134112

(CONTINUATION)
    I took initiative and asked if we were okay, and he said that since the semester is almost over his professors have been throwing him assignments left and right, which is understandable, and so I left that alone. Two weeks go by and everything seems fine, but just yesterday I sent him multiple snaps and again he left them open, by that point I got fed up with trying to get his attention, and so I asked him again “are we okay? It seems as if you are not into me anymore.” and once again he left that on open.

So I guess my question to you guys is if I should tell him how I feel and see if he wants to continue this on once the semester is over because I really like him and is willing to wait.

ErMoscio
    Participant
    April 24, 2017 at 7:21 am #134119

I think you should go in as soon as possible

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    April 24, 2017 at 12:12 pm #134177

yena you probaly should to get your answer.
    but i think his actions have pretty much told you what that anser is going to be.

good luck.

Taxationistheft
    Taxationistheft
    Participant
    April 26, 2017 at 1:07 am #134405

Some people (like me) just use snapchat to post stories and aren’t very good about opening snaps. I apologize on behalf of all those people. It doesn’t necessarily mean he isn’t into you but in this case I think he’s given you your answer. Make sure not to send too many unanswered messages in a row or else it can come off as clingy.

Louie97
    Participant
    April 29, 2017 at 3:09 pm #134932

inconsistent communication is never a good sign. University student or not people make time for what they deem a priority. I don’t believe he sees you as a priority. Know your worth