What Do Her Actions Indicate?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

June 29, 2013 at 8:39 pm #34555

I had known a girl for over a year and a half. Mostly just friends but with a little physical contact. She had numerous times made sexual references but I thought she was just being playful. I thought that was her way. She appeared very shy around most other people and am almost sure she only talked like this to me.

About 5 months ago we had an argument about her wanting to date another guy. I had always thought we had something special but I guess she thought I wanted to be just friends. She got very angry with me and stormed out. I tried to apologize both in writing and in person. No response.

Well, I finally saw her at our health club today (after not seeing her for 5 months). I had been working out at different times than her because it hurt a lot to see her and not be able to be with her. I went up to her today and asked her if she was finished using a certain machine (she had her head sets on). She nodded yes, put her head down and appeared both very angry and sad. Earlier I was working out and she was on the machine next to me but would not say anything either.

We has been so close for so long I cannot understand why she would act like this. I am one to forgive and forget. Can someone explain why both the angry and sad look? She would literally stare straight ahead…almost paralyed. Any help please!

Like I said at one time we were best of friends. I know I over reacted when she mentioned a boyfriend because I was jealous. To be honest, I don’t even know if there was another guy or if it was a jealousy test on her part. Can someone help explain her actions? When we were close she would always tell me how attractive I was, how her mom liked me, even her best friend said she like me. Why the angry and sad look now? I apologized. What can I do to win her back? Help!