What do I do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What do I do?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:07 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

youd17
    Participant
    October 22, 2014 at 8:09 pm #66406
    What do I do?

I’ll try to make this as short as possible…
    So this past weekend I went out with a guy that I met on a dating app (OKCUPID). We talked for about a week or so before we decided to meet up. He lives close to 5 hours away & I decided that it would be easier to get off of work and go see him. Well, long story short…The weekend went perfectly! We had a blast for 2 days, we did end up having intercourse too. The second night he decided to go home instead of staying at the hotel with me because he didn’t want to rush things. (which is what he told me) Now, he’s not as talkative as he was before in texts. I know guys normally aren’t, but he acts a little different. We had previously made plans for a trip in November (which he is still wanting to go to)
    Another thing that I noticed in the texts is, if I call him handsome he doesn’t call me beautiful anymore, he just says thanks with a smiley face. Should I ask him what’s wrong? Or just leave it be for now?
    Thank you!!

pusherlove86
    Participant
    October 24, 2014 at 10:35 am #66509

I’m going to be blunt just for the sake of trying to give you honest advice. The fact that he left after you slept together was not a good sign at all. The only times I wouldn’t want to spend the night with someone after sleeping with them is if I had no feelings there. I have only spent the night after sleeping with someone when I was in a relationship with them or saw them as a potential love interest. Don’t put yourself out there too much. Back off and if he really wants something more, he will come to you. I promise 🙂