What do I do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What do I do?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bmwilhelm8818
    Participant
    September 14, 2015 at 4:23 pm #85413
    What do I do?

So the first week we met we talked a little in class and again as we were walking out of class until we had to go our separate ways. Later that same week we saw each other at a party and talked a little. She introduced me to her friends as “(my name) from physics”. Then I moved on and talked to other people because I didn’t want to be clingy and annoy her. The second week of classes I see her again and get her number by suggesting to study together sometime. We texted a little but not much because our schedules are very heavy. The weekend comes and I see her at a party again and just say hello but now her friends refer to me as “(my name) from physics” and her friends recognize me at parties even when she isn’t there. The third week comes and we again talk a little in class and after class walk together and have a good little conversation before we have to go our separate ways. Later in the week we get together to work on physics and talk a little casually before I again leave

bmwilhelm8818
    Participant
    September 14, 2015 at 4:23 pm #85414

so I don’t consume all her time. Then comes the 3rd weekend. We again see each other at another party and pass each other and say hello before I continue to get a drink. While playing two or so drinking games I casually glance in her direction a couple times and think I see her looking in my direction but I don’t think anything about it. After a little more drinking one of her friends comes up to me and asks if I’m going to try to get with her tonight and I respond by saying,”I dont know. I think she’s extremely pretty and I like her but I don’t think shes interested”. Her friend then kinda smiles and says that I should try. Assuming this is a good sign I ask when and she said that she wanted to get another drink because she’s not really comfortable with making out completely sober which seemed kinda odd to me but I disregarded it. A little later after I drink a little more her and her friend come over and her friend pushes us together and she starts kissing me. She pulls me

kevin_manning11
    Participant
    September 14, 2015 at 5:17 pm #85419

Keep on doing what your doing man your clearly doing something right if you thought you could never get with her and you did!

bmwilhelm8818
    Participant
    September 15, 2015 at 8:17 am #85415

over to the wall, sets down her drink as do I, and we continue to make out with her grabbing my face, running her fingers through my hair, feeling my chest and lifting up my shirt slightly. This continues for what my friends say lasted a long time. In my opinion it seemed passionat but I cannot say on her behalf. We move to a couch and she gets on top of me and we make out again for a good amount of time. I brake it off casually and we are now walking together through the party hand in hand trying to find our friends and she then suggests that we leave and go back to her place. I agree but tell her that I don’t want to have sex because I don’t want her to regret it in the morning. I did not tell her this part but if we ever were to have sex I would want it to be while we are both sober and it to not be a one and done thing and then never talk to each other ever again. As we walk back together she tells me that she appreciates me not wanting to have sex and that I was different