DATING ADVICE FORUM

What do I do?

Author
    Comments

• Chlo
    Participant
    November 19, 2016 at 11:58 am #117889
    What do I do?

So yesterday my crush just told me he likes me and I just kind of stood there in shock and just said that I didn’t have to tell my dad or little brother cause they’re already stereotyping us and he just laughed it all off and was just like really?! but I feel bad for not telling him I like him too. But what do you do when your best friend and biggest crush says he likes you and you just kind of stood there and was just being an idiot. There’s this one girl and had cleared it up and was like “By the way if you think anything is going on with me and Sammie there is nothing we are just friends we’re just close.” But he told me he likes me but during class and everything he acts like he likes her but during lunch and everything you’d think me and him are together. In fact his friend Luke asked if we were together and if it wasn’t for him Jaykob may not of said he liked me. But what should I do next week should I ask casual or try to get as close as I can? What do you guys think?

kassie2015
    Participant
    November 20, 2016 at 12:00 am #117911

I think you should ask him and tell him you like him too he probably just thinks your not interested

unknown17
    Participant
    November 20, 2016 at 5:05 am #117913

I think you should meet up and talk about how you both feel. You know he likes you, so that’s not a problem. He probably feels a bit rejected because you didn’t tell him how you feel.