What do I do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What do I do?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 3:35 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Gromslovepancakes
    Participant
    July 26, 2017 at 3:19 pm #143334
    What do I do?

This is a long story so I apologize in advance.

Met a girl online in the beginning of June. We texted pretty much all day for 3 days. On the 3rd day I asked if I could call her. I called her. We were on the phone all night, from midnight to 6am. She lives about 5 hours from me and is planning on moving out here in September. During our phone conversation, we talked about meeting up, and decided to meet up half way. She realized she had to work that day so I offered to just drive the whole way. She said okay. So I drove 5 and a half hours to her house and we spent the night together. Neither one of us slept, we kept trying to figure out how to get closer. We got closer. A lot closer. Did not have sex. Hung out all day the next day. Spent the night again and left in the morning. She texted me on my way home. It’s been about a month and a half since then and she kind of stopped texting me and would only text back if I texted her first. Last time we talked was 2 weeks ago. Do I reach out?

Kalpoa
    Participant
    July 27, 2017 at 2:34 pm #143425

She could have a lot of stuff going on in her life right now which could lead to her not messaging you as much. However, communication is key so you should definitely ask her and talk about the situation to know what’s up.

yodeman18
    Participant
    July 31, 2017 at 4:40 pm #143729

Why not call her? It seems like you two moved things pretty quickly and were pretty comfortable talking on the phone.

glddstgpsy
    Participant
    August 13, 2017 at 8:14 am #145246

I would say give her a call. If she doesn’t respond, then I think you have your answer.