What do I do from here?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What do I do from here?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Kevinkh123
    Participant
    October 29, 2015 at 1:37 pm #87639
    What do I do from here?

Ok i have been friends with this girl for about 2 years now and i finally asked her out and she said yes and i thought things were fine between us and i ask her if she wanted to go get pizza or just hang out after school but her mom is strict asf, 3 weeks after we started dating she messaged me and said i need to talk to you and she said she still likes me and shes not ready and she thought because she really liked me she could be ready and then she said she can’t see me anymore, we’ve been talking and hanging out at school and we’re still friends and its been 2 weeks since we broke up and now I think I love her and idk what i should do whether i should move on or wait until she’s ready to date, i asked her what would she do if i was to ask someone else out and she said she would try to avoid me as much as possible and i dont want that i really dont want to lose her, i need help! What should I do? Plz help!