What do I do? It was more than a rebound?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:24 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

HopelessRomantic55
    Participant
    July 31, 2017 at 5:56 pm #143743

We hit it off, she was getting out of a 5 year relationship and my last one didn’t end well at all. I learned from my mistakes with mine. Her ex was a drinker and not driven and was also not committing her. I quit drinking for my ex, I’m super driven and I treated this new one like gold. Things moved very fast and she was still in the process of breaking up. I told her I was not going to be a rebound and she assured I wasn’t. I met her family, friends, and parents. It felt like we were going to be together until she began to distance herself. I tried to do what guys do and find out why, and how to stop it but it was clear she was sad about moving out of her exes and into her parents. I came on too strong after that and the chase was me chasing. She ended it and said she would text me after taking a week of space. She constantly looks at every snapchat, and Insta story I post of me having fun but NO word at all? she’s a good person and I know she liked me? What do I do to get it going?