What do I do now?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What do I do now?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Fit777
    Participant
    October 27, 2015 at 3:23 am #87428
    What do I do now?

So My aunt works at the spa I go in from time to time to get a facial, she told me one of her co workers thinks im hot and that she couldn’t even look at my because I was so cute, I saw her a few times after that and then finally I went in and got her number. When I was leaving she said you better txt me and found out later on that she was waiting weeks for me to get her number. Alittle backround…im 22 and shes 19 shes 100% Albanian, and from what ive heard and she told me she cant date. She sneaks around a lot has had relationships but never a bf gf thing and she said that’s prob bec her family is very over protective. Which dosent bother me so I talk to her all day for 3 days straight unless we were busy about everything family some personal stuff just everything we hit it off and was like that even before got her number. So on sunday the third day talking to her I asked her a question because I was curious and im very straight up and blunt. I asked her how many people she has had

Fit777
    Participant
    October 27, 2015 at 3:27 am #87429

Sex with and she dosent have to answer if she dosent want to. She txted back saying she dosent talk about that with people shes not close with so I was like okay. So I asked her can we hangout sometime this week..prior to this she said she didn’t want to talk to me at first bec she works like everyday and has school but she would make time for me so after I asked her.she all the sudden did a 360 an said shes dosent think shes the girl im looking for neither of us want something serious but she dosent want to waste my time or play games. So I was like why are you saying this? Bec of what I ask I didn’t mean to rub her the wrong way and she said then why did you say it then. I only asked bec I wanted to figure her out ya she talked about how shes going to rutger this weekend and college parties etc so I was curious. Then she starts saying how now she dosent kno how shell make time for me both of our schedules are crazy and were both in diff places and that trust me it wont work out

Fit777
    Participant
    October 27, 2015 at 9:03 am #87430

So after all this I felt bad and I normally never apologize but I decided to and just say sorry if I disrespected you and it was innapropriate none of my business not the kind of guy I am or what I want. That your a beautiful girl I like talking to you and I think we hit it off and I guess ill see you when I come to the spa and if your working ill say hi. I left it at that…she never txted back and now im bummed out I actually feel hurt bec there’s something about her I liked and it makes me mad that one thing I said ruined everything in 2 seconds. Do I txt her and see if she says anything or wait till I go to the spa again and if she’s working just say hi and talk to her and say what’s on my mind? I really don’t want to stop pursuing her and maybe I did rub her the wrong way but the fact that she was going to make time for me and was gunna actually hangout with me before and just did a 360 I don’t get it. She’s also always with cousins or family which idc about.

Fit777
    Participant
    October 27, 2015 at 9:03 am #87431

So I ended up apologizing to her saying my bad if I disrespected you and it was innaproiate of me to ask its none of my business and im not that type of guy I think your beautiful and I like talking to you and I think we hit it off…but I guess ill see if you if I come into the spa and if your working say hi. She never txted me back…I still want to pursue her…should I txt her again or should I wait to see her and if shes working try and talk to her?

googleit
    Participant
    October 28, 2015 at 8:14 pm #87575

Why would you ask her that?

Kevinkh123
    Participant
    October 29, 2015 at 1:34 pm #87638

If you like her then dont give up just tell her where you were coming from and that you would like to get to know her