What do people think of polygamy?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 2:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

al0324
    Participant
    May 11, 2017 at 9:30 pm #136159

The guy I have been dating for almost two months just told me he is into polygamy. I don’t know how to feel about this. I’m not mad, yet I’m not totally for it.

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 12, 2017 at 12:37 pm #136280

That would be all up to you, now if I was a woman I would not go for it. I don’t really know about that guy but, I call that cheating and in Gods eyes that would be a sin. Good luck and be careful but remember there are a lot more guys out there.

Redangel
    Participant
    May 13, 2017 at 12:24 am #136361

If that’s not what your into don’t go for it. I personally thought I was until I met the guy I’m with now. He’s my other half and I would never do that to him. If he feels that way then he doesn’t truly love you. If your in the relationship for security reasons and he can take care of you then that’s different but if you want this to be a lasting and loving relationship then leave him it’s not worth getting hurt.

May 14, 2017 at 10:22 am #136380

Polygamy is fricken weird dude XD

lolly880
    Participant
    June 7, 2017 at 9:04 am #138676

Not my cup of tea for sure!