What do women want?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What do women want?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bubush
    Participant
    February 16, 2016 at 12:58 am #93674
    What do women want?

Met this awesome girl at work couple of years ago. She liked me from the beginning and made the first moves knowing I was married. I was getting to the end of my 20yr marriage – no excuse – and I liked her too. One night, all the stars in the universe aligned and we and up in bed. I tried to continue seeing her, but she asked me to stop. I stopped trying, but only after she asked me to several times. I knew she liked me and I knew ending things troubled her, but she insisted we stop. Time went on and we continued to see each other at work, but maintained a strictly professional relationship. She has been dating someone for almost a year now and I’m no longer married.
    Right after she learned I started my divorce, something changed. She lightened up and became more comfortable around me. That weekend she called me in the middle of the night, but did not answer. Last Friday I told her I still have feelings for her, she is not happy with her relationship. No answer

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 16, 2016 at 11:54 am #93695

Well, it seems like what this woman wants is clarity of mind. She’s obviously not sure of what she wants. She might be reactive – hitting you up or replying when things aren’t going her way. Women who do this can seem very appealing to other men because when they aren’t getting what they need from a relationship, they’re willing to look hard for it in others even if it’s not there – which explains why women can be so indecisive or flip-flop between wanting a relationship and not wanting a relationship.

The most important thing to remember is that if she can’t reserve herself for you (you did get a divorce after all) then she may not be the one. All of this assuming you want the relationship to be mutually exclusive (who doesn’t). Just try to be forthcoming with her and things will settle to where they will forever rest peacefully.