What do you think ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What do you think ?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:25 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

greeneyedblonde
    Participant
    August 19, 2014 at 5:10 pm #59677
    What do you think ?

I really like this man we have been seeing each other for nearly a year after we met online . But I can’t work out if he really likes me or has feelings for me ? He lives nearly 3 hours away and he’s always driven to me I’ve never driven to see him . I’m a feisty sort and he said he sort of likes that side to me :/ I did lose my temper with him the other night when he said he couldn’t come see me , I felt let down so we argued over text I called him horrible names eg .. I can’t believe I let you touch me ,I regret meeting you , told him to F off !! And lots more things 🙁 he told me he couldn’t make it because he had no money to come see me then after he said he will ask his brother to lend him the money which he did and he did come and see me in the end . Sex is amazing and he always takes time to pleasure me he likes me to feel satisfied , he says he likes me and cares we have a good friendship to feels like I’ve known him for years we get on well we are so a like it’s scary !!

Efrentheminer
    Participant
    August 20, 2014 at 1:23 am #59692

Hey from what I read this guy might like you.But you yelled at him for not coming over 1 time.Its just one time and he has feelings too.If you really have feelings for him then you need to respect him he constantly goes to your house and he doesn’t have enough money to go just one time and you flip out on him.You need to realize that he still gets hurt or changes his option of you when you do things like this.And dont take ny advice seriously,I could be missing something and im no profu