What do you think?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What do you think?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Avalanche
    Participant
    May 24, 2016 at 2:37 pm #101177
    What do you think?

Hi everyone!
    I want to ask your opinion on this issue. There is a girl who happens to be in a relationship, however, on her facebook page, there is absolutely no information about it: no photos, no covers, not even the relationship status. If I wouldnt know for sure that she is in relationship, I would have never guessed it, since only her boyfriend has pictures of themselves. When I talked to her a couple of times, she never mentioned that she would be in relationship or anything about it. And another thing: she is from abroad, so she is planning to go home for like 2 or 3 months, now would someone spend so much time away from somebody she likes?
    What does this mean?

Riptidez
    Participant
    May 24, 2016 at 4:15 pm #101211

Hello,
    Are you friends on Facebook though? She might have turned off access to her privacy if you’re not friends. On the other hand, it seems like you both have only talked a few times. She doesn’t seem to know you’re interested I guess?

lasquiti89
    Participant
    May 24, 2016 at 5:32 pm #101232

She probably has her privacy settings turned up really high. You probably have to send a friend request to see more info. You can sometime try typing into the search bar “photos of (insert name here)”. That might show you some pics that she has been tagged in.

isabellaelaine
    Participant
    May 24, 2016 at 10:02 pm #101277

If she hasn’t mentioned it and it doesn’t show up on her facebook, she may just be a fairly private person who doesn’t like to share details about her personal life.

Avalanche
    Participant
    May 25, 2016 at 8:48 am #101215

Hi, yes I forgot to mention that we are friends on facebook. I also made some compliments so she might expect that Im interested, but Im not sure with that one.