What does he mean?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What does he mean?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:25 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jojo1991
    Participant
    November 17, 2015 at 2:10 pm #88612
    What does he mean?

I like this guy for two months now and we’ve been friends through a society in college. We get on really well, we talk, we have banter and we also argue but its never anything too serious. I have strong feelings for him and I know he has my back and he has fought my corner in the past. He told me he likes me as a person but also two balls we went to together he has told me I look lovely. Then he would talk to me for an hour as quick as ignore me or talk to me very formally as if he doesnt know me. I dont know if we are good mates or if there is more to it. Guys really confuse me!

itsmyturn
    Participant
    November 23, 2015 at 6:36 pm #88900

He is really giving you mixed signals.
    My first thought is great friends – may have some feelings for you but not sure if how into he is.
    Since, at the very least, you are friends, why not ask him out for coffee and see how things go?
    Guys never stop confusing us!

FrenziedStarFish
    Participant
    November 26, 2015 at 4:00 pm #89023

have you ever tried to sit down and have a deep conversation w/ him, get his feelings about you/your relationship and see where that goes? maybe he’s confused as to how you really feel about him, etc. How many months/years have you known him?

theMinionLad
    Participant
    November 26, 2015 at 4:24 pm #89025

You know, in my opinion you should really open it up to him. Maybe that will work.

nicegirl
    Participant
    November 27, 2015 at 12:04 am #89033

I do think that if you two could sit down and talk about it then you will get all your answers.

Anonymous
    November 27, 2015 at 7:01 pm #89060

“I have strong feelings for him and I know he has my back and he has fought my corner in the past.”

Why do we have strong feelings for someone with whom we have not spent any quality time; shared personal history; been out on a date.”
    What you have is a “crush” or a bit of “lust” for someone you find attracting. But, “The First Three Months Of A Relationship Don’t Count.” If it is ok to post, read the article at drsheilaherenow.net.