what does it mean?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

what does it mean?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:25 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ross91082
    Participant
    April 23, 2015 at 12:32 pm #77789
    what does it mean?

If i text a girl and dont get a reply but she still talks to me and goes out with me what does it mean. example i have only went out with her once and have talked to her for about a week but she makes me really happy and i really enjoy talking to her. she is of a different ethnic background and i am trying to learn some spanish to help us communicate. I sent her a text telling her that she makes me happy but i didnt get a response. is it a good thing or a bad thing.

cristianmg13
    Participant
    April 24, 2015 at 3:29 am #77813

If you say that there is a language barrier, it may be that she either has trouble understanding what you are trying to convey through a text, or she is able to understand it, and just may not know how to respond in a way she feels that you will understand her. Try telling her in person, should you feel comfortable enough. As one Eminem once said “You only get one shot, do not miss your chance…”
    Best of Luck

jakev93
    Participant
    April 24, 2015 at 3:51 am #77817

I wouldn’t think much of it if you are still talking in person. Maybe she is not good at texting or does not prefer it. Or maybe she was not sure what you meant in the text.

Anonymous
    April 24, 2015 at 6:45 am #77820

If you are just messaging “what up” or “Lets get together”, this is a sure way to not get a response.
    You need to remember that most women (like it or not) have many guys sending them text messages and Facebook messages all the time. So if you have no personality in your texts she will feel compelled NOT to answer!
    Next time you send her a text, start by making her laugh (women love to laugh) and it creates and emotion, which is super important because an emotion triggered inside of her will make her pay attention to your text! Say something like ” when i was driving today, I saw a girl that looked like you! So I whistled at her.. when she turned around I realised it wasn’t you, and although I made her day… Was pretty embarrassing :)”
    That is probably not the best example but you get the idea!
    If she responds favourably, then invite her over by saying “Just about to watch a funny movie, looking for a cute funny girl to watch it with.. Know anyone? :)”
    I hope this help bro!