What does it mean when a guy said "just friends"&act he wants you after?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• classy2016
    Participant
    October 10, 2016 at 10:23 am #113601

I was dating an russian guy for 2 months and we were friends for 4 months before dating. We talked a lot and we can just talk for hours, he always remembered everything I said and do the thing that he ever promised me. But then, When we started kissing and cuddling, he said he could take it slow, but after I told him I don’t want sex before marriage, he said we could be just friends (he said it while he’s still holding my hands and cuddling) and then he says that “Don’t be jealous if I have a girlfriend” which I was like feeling blessed because I haven’t done anything with him much yet. I still feel disappointed as well, I have no idea how could a guy leave a girl just because she doesn’t want to sex with him.
    After a week, he chat me first with a casual topic and then we chat but not that long.
    Then, Second week , I was thinking to chat him since we are going to meet in our friend’s farewell party next week after that week, but then I accidently met him in the bus station.

classy2016
    Participant
    October 10, 2016 at 10:23 am #113602

We said hi etc and at that time he was talking with smiling and laughing a bit, and his eyes still mean something.
    3rd week, he chat me before the farewell party, just asking whether I come or not and asking do we need to bring some food or stuff. Then we chat but again, not that long. I asked him whether will he come on time or late since people that I know on that party is only a friend of mine, one of my colleague(but I’m not that close with him) and him. Then he told me that he has another farewell party after that so he had no choice. And I said only a short answer like “oh, okay!” and he told me again that he might gonna leave on 8pm ( I feel like, I’m not even asked him lol). He still use smiley in most of the chat.
    At the farewell party,I couldn’t find anybody so I called him just want to know where are the people sit exactly(we’ve never have a call during our dating, only chat and hangout).

classy2016
    Participant
    October 10, 2016 at 12:07 pm #113603

Then, I finally meet him, he was actually the first person that I met in the party since he also just arrived at that time. I would say that he acted really strange, like hot and cold. We sit in the same table which is like consist with around 8 people,and he sit in front of me, then he started asking me how was my work, then I asked him about my work etc. I found out he still looking at me several times. When it’s already 8pm, I know that he’ll leave the party, but I tried to not look at him at all by talking with people who sit besides me which are a danish couple. Since he sit in front of me, I heard that he said to person who sit next to him that he is going to leave. Then, before he left he giving a goodbye to all people who’s his table, he said that he’s apologize that he needs to leave because of another agenda, then he tells people that “it’s really nice to meet all of you”, then he was saying “It’s really nice to meet you” with hands focusing on me in front of many people.

classy2016
    Participant
    October 10, 2016 at 12:07 pm #113604

I would say that he acted really strange, like hot and cold. We sit in the same table which is like consist with around 8 people,and he sit in front of me, then he started asking me how was my work, then I asked him about my work etc. I found out he still looking at me several times. When it’s already 8pm, I know that he’ll leave the party, but I tried to not look at him at all by talking with people who sit besides me which are a danish couple. Since he sit in front of me, I heard that he said to person who sit next to him that he is going to leave. Then, before he left he giving a goodbye to all people who’s his table, he said that he’s apologize that he needs to leave because of another agenda, then he tells people that “it’s really nice to meet all of you”, then he was saying “It’s really nice to meet you” with hands focusing on me in front of many people.

classy2016
    Participant
    October 10, 2016 at 12:07 pm #113605

At the farewell party, I found out he still looking at me several times. When it’s already 8pm, I know that he’ll leave the party, but I tried to not look at him at all by talking with people who sit besides me which are a danish couple. Since he sit in front of me, I heard that he said to person who sit next to him that he is going to leave. Then, before he left he giving a goodbye to all people who’s his table, he said that he’s apologize that he needs to leave because of another agenda, then he tells people that “it’s really nice to meet all of you”, then he was saying “It’s really nice to meet you” with hands focusing on me in front of many people

classy2016
    Participant
    October 10, 2016 at 12:07 pm #113606

in the farewell party, he acts really strange. We sit in the same table which is like consist with around 8 people,and he sit in front of me, then he started asking me how was my work, then I asked him about my work etc. I found out he still looking at me several times. When it’s already 8pm, I know that he’ll leave the party, but I tried to not look at him at all by talking with people who sit besides me which are a danish couple. Since he sit in front of me, I heard that he said to person who sit next to him that he is going to leave. Then, before he left he giving a goodbye to all people who’s his table, he said that he’s apologize that he needs to leave because of another agenda, then he tells people that “it’s really nice to meet all of you”, then he was saying “It’s really nice to meet you” with hands focusing on me in front of many people. I was feeling surprised to be honest. Then he started shaking hands while saying just “See you” and saying “See you next time”only to me.

classy2016
    Participant
    October 10, 2016 at 12:07 pm #113608

in the farewell, I found he still looking at me several times while I am talking with others. When it’s already 8pm, I know that he’ll leave the party, but I tried to not look at him at all by talking with people who sit besides me which are a danish couple. Since he sit in front of me, I heard that he said to person who sit next to him that he is going to leave. Then, before he left he giving a goodbye to all people who’s his table, he said that he’s apologize that he needs to leave because of another agenda, then he tells people that “it’s really nice to meet all of you”, then he was saying “It’s really nice to meet you” with hands focusing on me in front of many people. He also saying “See you” to people while shaking hands and saying “See you next time” to me :(. I am planning to contact him after 2 weeks(so a month after our last meeting in farewell party), and asking him to hang out and tried to talk about our expectations, is that make sense?or should I wait for him to contact?