What does my ex want?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What does my ex want?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 11:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lovetodaydream
    Participant
    November 4, 2017 at 10:36 am #155080
    What does my ex want?

I dated M a year ago for a few months, it was a short but intense relationship where he was very affectionate but flakey and would call me pathologically insecure when I would complain. I then accused him of being a liar and a coward, regretted it instantly, he called me two faced and ended it with me, then indirectly insulted me on social networks. Last month we attended the same wedding, spent the whole evening dancing, he was hovering around me a lot. A few days later he texted me telling me he forgives me for my harsh words. I asked him to meet up as he didn’t seem to be sorry for anything and I wanted to tell him off. But then he apologised for everything, saying he was insecure brat and now recognises my efforts to understand him and that he loved me. He said he would change things if he could but now it is too late. He asked me to stay friends with him and told me he would like to hang out. He was very tactile with me. Does he want to get back together? What do I do?

SweetDane
    SweetDane
    Participant
    November 4, 2017 at 1:02 pm #155085

I don’t think you should accept him. I really think he is trying to persuade that you are to blame for your separation, and trying to create some halo over you, and your expectations. Be careful