What does seriously dating mean

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

malone24
    Participant
    November 30, 2017 at 1:23 pm #157899

Needing some advice been dating this guy for about two monthsI️ met off Tinder things are great. He told a friend that knows me that we’re seriously dating. What does seriously dating mean to you?

fireys
    fireys
    Participant
    December 2, 2017 at 6:01 pm #158356

That you are exclusive, and not seeing other people.

leigha2017
    Participant
    December 3, 2017 at 5:56 am #158364

Definitely exclusive, seeing no one else but you.

Steste
    Participant
    December 8, 2017 at 12:13 pm #159501

exlusive

dttb305
    Participant
    December 10, 2017 at 11:17 am #159595

It means you are not looking for someone else somewhere else and you remove existing online profiles.

CamiciaNera
    Participant
    December 10, 2017 at 11:39 am #159599

Seriously dating means that you’re in an exclusive relationship

figster
    Participant
    December 12, 2017 at 2:49 am #159776

I have a question, I have been dating this lady for about 1 month which equals to about 8 dates and after the 4 th date I suspended my ad on POF but hers is still active. My worry is that when she went off with girlfriends for 3 days she only texted me twice a day but never would call me or answer my phone calls. that was last week. Tonight she is going to go shopping for Christmas with a girlfriend again texting but no phone call and none as of 1;30 am.. She is 56 years old is it possible that she is dating others and just saying she is with her girlfriends? It does make me suspicious, Ladies your honest opinion please.

rockinit85
    Participant
    December 12, 2017 at 3:10 pm #159855

I would say when it gets to the point where you have been on numerous dates, or mainly when it gets to the point where you both rely on each other. Rather than being nervous to text her for plans, its already expected.