What does she feel towards me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:25 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JOe Joe
    Participant
    April 17, 2017 at 9:23 am #133439

Good people, I would kindly ask for your help.
    **It is a pretty long post and I would be extremely thankful for your help.**
    So here’s the deal.
    I’ve known this girl for 6 months now (we became clasmates in October). At the begining she didn’t show any particular signs of interest, we became friends and she fell in the group of friends I’m now hanging out with outside of the school. (btw, she’s a very outgoing person and always in a good mood).
    But for the past month her bahaviour with me kind of changed. So here are some examples:
    -she touches my shoulder often
    -Once 4 of us were ‘’studying’’ togehter, I went to get coffee, she joined me, then later
    -she often leans on my shoulder (e.g. I’m in the position of class sleeping position and she rests on me)
    -we also went dancing together(2 of us) to a social dance, not a club(but btw, we have danced together a couple of times as I’ve learned some moves and since she dances really well, so I asked her to practice with me ‘’my new moves’’

JOe Joe
    Participant
    April 17, 2017 at 9:24 am #133440

my new moves’’
    -it happened that she exaggeratively laughed at my(not so funny jokes)
    Last week our friends celebrated birthdays. She thought of presents, which were basically funny stuff from erotic shop(even the post cards were shaped as penises haha) which really surprised me.
    So then, last week our group of friends went to a club.(nor me and her got drunk) Before that we were hanging out at a park. She leaned on me a couple of times and was also excited, that we are gonna dance later in the club(excitingly bumping her hips with mine).
    But then me and few other guys came a bit later to the club enterance. She was kind of said because ‘’we came late’’ I guess?
    Then in the club as a few of us were dancing together she didn’t really how any signs that she wants to dance with me (no looks, gestures) and I kind of didn’t want to either then, since she is an awesome dancer dancing by her own.
    Then she moved to another part of the club and danced there. I later

JOe Joe
    Participant
    April 17, 2017 at 9:24 am #133441

I later went to the bathroom and then saw her dancing with a guy(random one, from the club). She then went with him to the room of the club where you can chat. That’s where I saw her last that night, as I went home after.

So I’m wondering now, have I fucked up?, what does she want from me? and am I in the friend zone now?

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    April 17, 2017 at 12:16 pm #133452

youre okay. don’t worry.

something about coming late to the club “with the boys” didn’t go well over with her. perhaps she’s had a history of liking men who go by “bros not hoes” and females tend to see “arriving late” by guys as a huge major flag.

its okay. keep talking. ask her out. keep doing the same thing you have been doing but DON’T chase her or become clingy or needy – just keep doing what you are doing. she’ll come around. she was tryhing to make your jealous that night and make you pay for coming late. it’s a female thing.

just keep going.. don’t react to her fits.. and just continue showing interest and letting her flirt with you. but eventually ask her out just you and her.