What does she mean by needing time?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

frankies1986
    Participant
    April 16, 2015 at 4:23 pm #77410

I was with my ex for about 7-8 months. We broke up a while ago and both saw different people but started hanging out frequently. We spoke on the phone for hours and she told me she would break up with whoever she was seeing which she did in a few day. Immediately after that, she began ignoring me and when I asked her what is wrong she told me “I need you to give me time. If you really care about me as much as you say you do, then you will give me the one thing I need. I told you what I’m going through and I just need you to give me the space and time to gain clarity from the Lord. I’m begging you from the bottom of my heart. Don’t be upset and don’t take this the wrong way, and don’t think it’s a rejection. Just believe me, okay?”

I replied with “okay” and haven’t said anything since (A few days).

Is this her way of telling me she regrets breaking up with someone else for me. I take “space” and “time” to be words someone tells you when they want to breakup. Am I right or wrong?

Anonymous
    April 17, 2015 at 6:28 am #77459

I agree with thepantslessbear in general. If she needs a time, she likes somebody else. But you can take this timeout to CHANGE yourself. Be more egoistic, have datings with other girls. With high probability, she calls you first.

Anonymous
    April 17, 2015 at 3:46 pm #77498

Sexy brunette 26 years worked fine body and perfect breasts I want to make new friends in the largest social network for dating. Send me an e-mail to: sexybadgril69@gmail.com