WHAT DOES SHE MEANT BY THIS??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 3:44 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ganthari12
    Participant
    December 11, 2017 at 4:52 am #159641

So I just went for a date and she agrees to go on a second date with me but she told me “I would love to go on another date with you but I just want to tell you that I’m not looking for anything right now”. We already set time and date for our second date, so I know for that we will in fact have a second date for sure, so why would she say that and agree to go on a second date with me at the same time?

jmdsn
    Participant
    December 11, 2017 at 11:58 am #159683

Maybe she just doesn’t want to commit yet.. Or she’s still testing you or simply isn’t looking for anything serious.

Me personally i don’t think she knows what she wants, i’d advise you to make her want you, be confident and make her laugh and use the same mentality as her to not commit. Only future will tell if you 2 work out 🙂

Good luck

jake.gardener
    Participant
    December 11, 2017 at 12:44 pm #159667

Hmmm I think the best thing to do would be to play it casual and mirror her a little bit on the second/third dates – she’ll start seeing that you’re a great guy and she’d be losing out OR as she said she just isn’t looking for anything serious so you could be up front with her and tell her what you think of her and that you’d like to go out. But i wouldn’t say that until after a few more dates as it might scare her away.

She clearly likes you if she wants to go on a second date – it might be the fact that she’s happy the way she is living her life but if something great comes along ( you) then she could change her mind. Good luck 🙂