what does she really mean?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

kivahoney
    Participant
    September 5, 2015 at 11:20 am #85149

I met this girl a month ago and I m interested in her
    Had lunch tgt twice and went to have ice cream once
    She shared her frozen coke with me, I fed her ice cream with my spoon

Last week we had luch tgt at school, I made her some fried rice and muffins
    After accompanying her to the lecture theatre, we did gd bye hug and then I gave her the minion tik tak, then she said: are u serious? And I said: yea, lecture snacks.

After a while, she sent me a fb msg: Thank you for the gift but don’t want you to buy me anything more 😂 (with a laugh cry icon at the end)
    Then we kept txting each other

Does she mean she feel that I like her and the saying that to indirectly reject me?? Or what??

LaRoy
    Participant
    September 5, 2015 at 4:42 pm #85156

i don’t think that’s what she meant, maybe she was just trying to start a random facebook conversation with you or she feels like you’re doing too much for her since you’ve been giving her alot of food so don’t worry about it

kivahoney
    Participant
    November 3, 2015 at 8:36 am #87814

A month ago, I tried to ask her out but she said she had work everyday during the break.
    Two weeks ago, I asked her for lunch and she rejected me by saying sorry she will be very busy because its the exam period.
    Then last week, when she saw me in the library, she pretended not to see me when she was with her frds doing assignment. When her frds left, she said hi to me and she showed signs that did not want to talk to me because she did not pay attention to what I said. Then a day later, she suddenly texted me saying sorry about yesterday becoz she was a bit distracted. And then the other day, she was sitting opposite to me and I said hi to her and then she asked me to print something for her.
    Then, today I saw her having lunch with a guy frd, it is exam period now …
    Does it mean she rejects me by showing that she can have lunch and hang out with guy frd except me? I feel really bad at the moment and can’t concentrate on my study at all, so stressful.

googleit
    Participant
    November 5, 2015 at 2:02 pm #87960

It sounds to me like she just wants to be friends. Do not ask her to hang out anymore. If she wants to hang out with you, she will make it known. If not, just try to focus on yourself and that will only help you down the road.