What does she want?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What does she want?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:19 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bhojnacki
    Participant
    April 24, 2016 at 9:49 am #98628
    What does she want?

There’s this ex-coworker that I used to work with a month ago. We used to talk at work but nothing more than coworkers/acquaintances. A week ago I cut through a gas station while she was pumping gas. About 2 minutes later she sent me a snapchat. We made some small talk from there. Now fast-forward to today and we are on a 7 day snapstreak and have talked every single day since then. She usually starts 95% of the conversations. But they aren’t about anything special, it seems like we talk about the most petty things. One night, she did say that we should go on walks so she isn’t “alone”. To me that sounds like flirting. I want her to like me but for some reason I feel like she’s just bored and wants to talk. But there’s other times when I can totally tell she sending me small flirts. But why now? Why not talk to me like this when we worked together? Why wait until you randomly see me at a gas station. What should I do? I don’t know much about flirting, but this seems like flirting to me

wilian
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 11:09 am #98804

You should tell her openly about your feelings. Make the first move

gkly
    Participant
    April 27, 2016 at 1:25 am #98873

She’s initiating to give you some space to flirt with her. Model back. She’s flirting because she wants you to do same thing. Be playful and casual. Text her or send pic message saying “this reminded me of your talk —- from last time. How’s your day going” something like this. See her reaction and if she flirts back too, then you can engage more actions.