What does she want?

Author
    Comments
  • bnme90
    bnme90
    Participant
    May 13, 2017 at 9:58 am #136366
    What does she want?

Met a girl online; we haven’t met yet, we’re just texting, talking about a variety of things. When we first started talking, I offered to help her with an exam that I coincidentally took about a year ago. She agreed to it saying it’s “urgent” and that she needed my notes ASAP. However, she changed the subject and all of a sudden seems that she didn’t even need to take that exam at all lol.

As summer approaches, she’s talking about how she’ll be on the East Coast visiting her friend for a few months. When she asked me what my plans were, I told her I’d be in her area for a day or two for a convention before heading home to Cali. Initially, she offered me to stay in her area for a bit, but now sounds like she’s backing off from the offer. Also, she actually sounded very enthusiastic about wanting to visit Cali, and how she’d be super excited if she ever did. Naturally, I offer to show her around if she ever decides to. She hasn’t given me a definite answer, just said that “it wouldn’t b

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 13, 2017 at 12:48 pm #136368

Where is she from? She sounds hot and then cold. If she is on a dating site you and me both know she probably is talking to other men. She sounds undecided, I would keep trying to meet someone else but I’m saying don’t give up on this girl, just be careful. You did not do anything ti sounds like she might be confused. I would say keep trying her but don’t devote all your time to her. I wish you the best of luck.

nrobe189
    Participant
    May 15, 2017 at 2:31 am #136400

Move onto someone else for now

bnme90
    bnme90
    Participant
    May 15, 2017 at 8:57 am #136367

wouldn’t be a great idea” if she left her friend behind on the East Coast. I’m starting to feel like her “friend” could perhaps be her boyfriend lol. She won’t add me on any of her social media apps….but just gave me her number, which makes me think that she’s either not comfortable yet or that she’s hiding something. Idk what do y’all think? And what does she want from me? Very confused here. Thanks in advance everyone

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 15, 2017 at 1:08 pm #136453

If she does not add you to her social media networks then more than likely that is not her real profile and that probably is someone that she will make love to on the east coast but probably not her boyfriend but some guy that has money. Trust me a lot of women on dating sites will try to get money out of a guy. It happens to me a lot and I’m talking about facebook and that’s within 5 minutes of talking to them. Just be careful and check out their profile carefully. Good luck