What does she want?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What does she want?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:25 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

onelonelyangler
    Participant
    November 30, 2017 at 8:53 pm #158160
    What does she want?

I’ve been communicating with this girl I met once. We initiate equally. IDK if she just wants a texting a buddy but from my experience she just doesn’t equate to that. She is very open with me and even texts in the middle of the night if she can’t sleep. I know a lot about her and what she likes and doesn’t like. She replies to my texts that don’t need a response. Some of this might suggest she likes me? I know she is a busy person but if I ask her out when texting she says she “would love to” but has some legit excuse. It always includes cute emoticons. This time she told me to ask again. She sometimes hints at meeting up. Normally when I get rejected all communication goes cold with other girls. I’ve tried calling once but I think she is shy. Should I just text and ask her what she is looking for? I want to take it farther than text but idk how to tell what she wants as I get these mixed signals only through text. This has been going on a solid week and a half..

ijoinedtinder
    Participant
    December 1, 2017 at 3:15 pm #158303

Text her to see what she wants – is she looking for something casual or something more serious? Be honest about what you want. You’ll have to find out from her sooner or later – don’t waste your time if she’s stringing you along but make sure that she knows you want to properly date her – she might think you’re not serious

joshrad
    Participant
    December 1, 2017 at 5:52 pm #158344

I agree with ijoinedtinder. Ask her about her wants.

onelonelyangler
    Participant
    December 1, 2017 at 9:08 pm #158347

Well i held back she ended up asking if i am free this weekend. Ill see if she makes the plans or not cause she was the one the mentioned it. She seems to know my intentions looking back at texts. If same thing happens this weekend I think I’ll give a light nudge.