What does she want from me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

johnx2
    Participant
    December 3, 2013 at 8:09 pm #43869

Dated girl in 9th grade for 2 months and she wanted a break. After that I never talked to her again.

15 years later we go hang out but no one said it was a date. After the hangout she invited me to her apartment and we agreed to hang out in the future and do alot of things together because of the chemistry and many things in common.

She has texted me or called me everyday and briefly talked to me. She is recently divorced wants me to meet her daughter. I dont have kids.

I have a strong feeling she likes me and wants to date me.

I feel like i am real comfortable with her since i already know her. I am craving this restaraunt and thinking of calling her tomorrow and asking her if she wants to go eat there. Is this too much of a short notice? I see it as not like a date but more like a friend hang out right now.

vexation
    Participant
    December 5, 2013 at 4:10 am #43947

if u want it to be a friend hang out thing then by all means, do it. if u would rather a date, set a date(she might prefer this, being busy with kids and all). she sounds interested and if u like her, then dont hesitate.

dbbulls
    Participant
    December 7, 2013 at 5:42 pm #44171

she wants space because you both are very young and need to find out what you both are looking for first?

erikmay
    erikmay
    Participant
    December 17, 2013 at 8:11 am #44685

I will admit right away that my confidence is not always great, so not sure what I would do. When I read your post, it sounds like you have good confidence and just want to spend time with her. I think she would feel complimented that you thought of her, even on a short notice. She might say “No”, but she will at least know you were thinking about her. That sounds like a win to me.

Give her a call and let us know what happened.