DATING ADVICE FORUM

What does this guy think of me ?

Author
    Comments

• yasmin18
    Participant
    November 11, 2016 at 12:41 pm #117119
    What does this guy think of me ?

So, I had a crush for one guy in my university last year and asked one of my friends to introduce him to me, but to do it in a natural way, for him not to think that I like him. But it didn’t happen, and I always felt that after all that happened the guy knew who I was or that my ”friend”(this friend is His best friend) told him about my interest before.

This year one of my university friends that knows him wanted us to meet but she didn’t know that I used to have a crush on him and one day she called him and introduced us in a very random way and even asked him why didn’t he say Hi to me days before when he went to talk to her and I was there.
    I felt soo bad because I noticed that the introduction was a bit awkward, but he stayed with us and we had a conversation (the 3 of us) he was fun but I felt that he was a bit shy or feeling awkward and my friend noticed too and said that she tought he liked me because days before that day, he said hi to her and she noticed that he looked

Chlo
    Participant
    November 22, 2016 at 5:17 pm #118049

I think he just pictures you as another girl at school and a friend I doubt anything else.

rstahl
    Participant
    November 25, 2016 at 10:42 pm #118133

Next time you see him ask him if he knows of any parties this weekend. Then if he says yes and gives you details of when and where then go and talk to him more at the party. If he says no then ask him what he’s doing and say you’ll be bored and need ideas. That will open the door to a hang out with him which he will pursue if that’s what he wants. If you don’t talk to him soon as your friends about parties and tell them to invite him. A more relaxed environment will give you a better idea of how he feels about you.

Jaybearr7
    Participant
    November 26, 2016 at 2:13 pm #118149

if he is a shy awkward guy it may be him. next time you see him and the party idea is a good one or a small get together with a few people and invite him or have your friend invite him try to get him alone for a couple mins and try to get a better feel.

carlamaxwell7
    carlamaxwell7
    Participant
    November 26, 2016 at 4:30 pm #118151

don’t know if you have a relationship with God, but pray in everything for God’s will. he knows the desires of your heart

open2advice
    open2advice
    Participant
    November 29, 2016 at 9:25 pm #118507

I think he’s friend material. Nothing more.