what does this mean?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

what does this mean?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:11 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

likemundeen
    Participant
    June 15, 2014 at 2:32 pm #55375
    what does this mean?

2 weeks ago I met this girl I like and she seemed like she wanted to be serious and we’ve made out a couple times. At first when I met her she was crazy about me, she told me she really liked me and kept hinting that I was the kind of guy she would date to her friends. So for a week or so she wanted to hangout everyday but I couldn’t because of work. Finally we did a bonfire, but she didn’t seem interested in me the whole night. At the end of the night when everyone left I pulled her aside and asked if I did anything wrong she said no she was just stressed so I was going to leave and asked for a peck on the cheek, which I then snuck a kiss and we made out. I think she thought it was cute. Anyways a week went by and little to no contact and out of nowhere she invites me to her cabin with her friend. we hangout all day and it was great, but at the end of the day we talk and she said she wants to be best friends before we get serious because she wants the next guy to be the one. Help?

loveanonymousstyle
    loveanonymousstyle
    Participant
    June 16, 2014 at 2:45 pm #55398

Then start as friends and be patient. Pursue her but don’t pressure her. Be romantic without being sexual. Stay in touch with her, make “friendly” active plans with her. I think she likes you and wants to make sure you like her for who she is first and foremost. Btw Flowers and or chocolates never hurt. Keep it simple. Wildflowers as opposed red roses type of thing,

Best of luck to you!

Love Anonymousstyle

Eyesoftheraven
    Eyesoftheraven
    Participant
    June 16, 2014 at 9:12 pm #55400

This sounds like a pretty good situation you’re in. If you like her and don’t mind the more serious vibes, keep doing what you’re doing while keeping as calm (sexually) as possible. Just enjoy her company, be natural and honest.

Deathjoker13
    Participant
    June 17, 2014 at 7:27 pm #55477

agree, at above post

Jarod Oner
    Jarod Oner
    Participant
    June 18, 2014 at 8:44 am #55479

You’re in… just hang out with her and be you. If you’re the only guy she’s hanging out with and doing “boyfriend” stuff with, you’re good to go.

The only thing that could mess it up is if you ask questions like, “Where’s this going?” “Do you like me?” things like that.

Marcello
    Participant
    June 18, 2014 at 8:44 am #55484

Sure.

likemundeen
    Participant
    June 18, 2014 at 11:14 pm #55610

she never wants to hangout, she ignores my texts when ever I ask, I’m about to give up on this, it’s driving me nuts. I’ve tried being subtle inviting her with a group of friends, but when ever it gets up to that in our conversation (like 2 or 3 text messages) she never replies. what do I do?

Scorpio17
    Participant
    June 19, 2014 at 9:55 pm #55712

Ok this is all a bit confusing even though her intentions are good. She wants to be best friends first? There is already a physical attraction between the two of you and you’ve already made out so this will be difficult. I am going to give you some great advice – if she is being aloof, you be aloof. Whatever you chase will run from you. Pull back and give her space to miss you and wonder where you are. You don’t have to be mean, just detached but friendly. Let her seek you out. This tactic works for both men and women. Once you see that she is initiating contact more, then start to come back. Then you will know where she is really at.