What does this mean, also I'm gay just please need your opinions.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:25 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Bklyn347
    Participant
    March 29, 2017 at 3:21 pm #131506

First before I put what he texted me just know that he has trust issues. He likes to be chased and we’ve been talking for 2 months but communication is a problem. Very independent no need for a anybody type of person. I try to push to hard to know more about him but he doesn’t tell me. he’s bipolar bipolar. Has asked me to exclusive yet. He confuses me like at first he stopped talking to me for 2 weeks because he thought I wasn’t ready for a relationship and now he says he’s not ready. I’ve met his mom but he hasn’t wanted to meet my family. We don’t talk much just date here and there. —-I’m sorry that I haven’t gotten back to you it’s just I got to thinking a lot and I wasn’t sure what to say but I just don’t think I’m in a place right now where I can focus on being with someone else there’s just a lot of things going on in my life right now that I need to focus on and goals that I need to meet for myself and I feel like I’m hurting you and I don’t want to keep hurting you so I thin

Bklyn347
    Participant
    March 29, 2017 at 3:23 pm #131510

it’s best for you to move on and forget about me well at least in that way I never meant to do this to you but I’m just now ready to start something new and I didn’t know that but I do now and I’m sorry it has nothing to do with you you’re an amazing person you’re really sweet and you deserve someone who can give you more♥️——-
    The heart is what h left too