What game is she playing??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:12 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Semsem371
    Participant
    September 8, 2015 at 5:47 pm #85292

So there is this girl ive been working with at a diner for about 5 months which is since she broke up with her boyfriend(douchebag ex situation been with her for 4 years shes 18 now), i asked her out recently month ago when i got my best friend(guy) job with me, keep in mind all the girls here like me and flirt with me, but i chose her in the end and she was surprised, her beat friend also works here and they were bith the most popular girls in highschool. She said yes to a date and in the texting she told her best friend she likes me and im cute i know this because my best friend is now talking to her best friend he told me, we all went out on a double date, our alone date never happened because she is shy and awkward, after the double date (went great and we kissed) the texting is good but after a while we barely talk because she said she wanta to take it slow bcuz of the ex situation, we barely text but at work ita great, her best friend aays she likes me but idk what to do

Kmojo2
    Participant
    September 8, 2015 at 5:57 pm #85296

hmmmm lol this is a tad confusing to me.

Kmojo2
    Participant
    September 8, 2015 at 5:57 pm #85297

lol this is a tad confusing to me.

Semsem371
    Participant
    September 9, 2015 at 12:21 pm #85299

Continuation, i confronted her about the situation which after i realized everything ia going great but no communication between us except at work, which is when she told me she wants to take it slow for now no relationships. We kiss after every shift and she enjoys that , we barely text but when we do it goes great but sometimes she never replies, my best friend is progressing with her best friend better than me and he talks to her way more than i do with the one i like.keep in mind The one i like is shy,awkward, and a crappy texter and wants to take it slow according to her beat friend, so the situation right now is we barely text like twice a week and i have to initiate the conversation, but at work everything is great, also keep in mind im confident and im not clingy, but i got screwed over countless times and nwver held a relationship for more than 1 month, so idk what to do with this one, even though her best friend says she likes me, but wants to take it slow.(but we barely talk